The Radium Engineering retainer kit supports large aftermarket fuel lines under the MKIV (JZA80) Toyota Supra. The retainers are made from 6061 aluminum and anodized to resist oxidation. Features CNC Anodized Aluminum Retainers Uses OEM Studs and Hardware No Drilling Required Notes: 1. This kit does not include aftermarket fuel lines. There is no way of determining what size fuel lines can be used with these retainers as there are many different types (rubber, braided, PTFE, aluminum, steel, etc). Reference the dimensions illustrated above to determine fuel line compatibility. Fuel / Brake Line Retainer Kit. 20-0416 LINE RETAINER SUPRA. For customer outside of the US. We cannot guarantee fitment for overseas and international vehicles. If you need help finding contact information or seeking help on the process we can offer that. Any order mistakes by the warehouse will be fixed in a timely manner. The item “Radium Engineering Toyota Supra JZA80 Fuel/Brake Line Retainer Kit rad20-0416″ is in sale since Friday, December 7, 2018. This item is in the category “eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Exhaust\Exhaust Pipes & Tips”. The seller is “aristocrat_collections” and is located in Multiple Warehouses. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, Mexico, Germany, Japan, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, South africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Austria, Bahamas, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi arabia, Ukraine, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa rica, Dominican republic, Panama, Trinidad and tobago, Guatemala, El salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Viet nam.
- Brand: Radium Engineering
- Manufacturer Part Number: rad20-0416
- California Prop 65 Warning: Proposition 65, officially known as the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, was enacted as a ballot initiative in November 1986. The proposition protects the state’s drinking water sources from being contaminated with chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm, and requires businesses to inform Californians about exposures to such chemicals. These chemicals can be in the products that Californians purchase, in their homes or workplaces, or that are released into the environment. By requiring that this information be provided, Proposition 65 enables Californians to make informed decisions about their exposures to these chemicals.
Incoming search terms:
- [CNC sheet solution Saudi Arbia]
- [aluminum cutter industry Saudi Arbia]
- [metallic stamping industry Saudi Arbia]
- [CNC stamping workshop Mexico]
- [CNC engineering workshop Saudi Arbia]
- [carbon steel tooling industry Bulgaria]
- [carbon steel tooling CNC Bulgaria]
- [carbon steel Mazak supply Singapore]
- [aluminum engineering industry Saudi Arbia]
- [stamping company Saudi Arbia]