Front to Rear Main Fuel Line – 1 Piece Stainless Steel. New Reproduction Front to Rear Main Fuel Line. Main lines carry fuel from the tank in the rear of the car to the fuel pump or rail in the front. Pre-Bent Length: 175.91. Guard: 5.50 Standard Spring, Stainless. Process: CNC precision bending. Made in the U. Programming is handled by laser measuring system, and two automated end forming machines double flare the lines with incredible consistency. Made with Stainless Steel. The Right Stuff Detailing. 1970 – 1974 Plymouth Barracuda – Cuda models. The item “70-74 Barracuda Cuda Front to Rear Main Fuel Line 3/8 1 Piece Stainless Steel” is in sale since Saturday, November 12, 2016. This item is in the category “eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Brakes & Brake Parts\Parking Brake Cables”. The seller is “tamraz” and is located in Naperville, Illinois. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Brand: The Right Stuff Detailing
- Manufacturer Part Number: EGL7003SS
- Placement on Vehicle: Left
- Surface Finish: Stainless Steel
- Warranty: Unspecified Length
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- California Prop 65 Warning: Per California Law (Prop 65) WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more info see p65warnings.ca.gov/ Prop 65 is an approved initiative that addresses concerns about exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. To comply with Prop 65, businesses are required to display a warning for listed chemicals unless exposure is low enough to pose no significant risk of cancer or is significantly below levels observed to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. Tamraz has chosen to display the Prop 65 warning based on the possible presence of one or more listed chemicals, without evaluating the level of exposure